FLEX College Admissions Counseling
CLASS OF 2018: Get Expert Guidance on the College Admissions Process
FLEX ACE (Application and College Essay) packages:
- UC App or 1 College - Early Action or Decision
- 5 Colleges (UC counts as one)
- 10 Colleges (UC counts as one)
COUNSELING PROGRAM FOR 8-11th GRADE STUDENTS
- Do you know what you will major in?
- Have you planned your summer activities?
- Do you know if you should take the SAT or ACT?
- Have you planned your courses for next year in school?
- Were you aware that the UC admission process changed again?
If you answered no to any of the questions above, FLEX can help!
FLEX Palladian Counseling Program is a comprehensive college counseling program for forward-thinking families wanting to maximize their student's admissions chances. In a workshop-based environment, FLEX Certified Counselors advise students on academic planning, selection of extracurricular activities, summer program research and the development of a college application profile.
What is your college dream? Whatever it is, FLEX can help.
FLEX’s College Counseling Program consists of a team of professionals with decades of experience in college admissions. They have the know-how and experience to help students develop the right strategy. And they have the track records to prove it. Hailing from top colleges like Yale, Stanford, Harvard, the University of Chicago, liberal arts colleges and more, FLEX’s team of former college admissions officers have sat behind the closed doors of the admission office. They have insider information about the admission process. They know what colleges are really looking for.
Counseling Program Goals