FLEX HeadStart: Business & Economics
Get started on the road to financial success.
While exploring the different aspects of business is; how it works, and how to run a successful business, students will participate in projects and exercises that encourage socially-minded entrepreneurship that translates into daily life skills and successful habits.
Not only will students learn the basics of business, students will create a pitch-deck and present full business proposals.
How It Works
- Explore how different aspects aspects of businesses work.
- Learn how to run a successful business.
- Participate in projects and exercises that encourage socially-minded entrepreneurship
- Practice daily life skills to establish habits for success.
Meet The Team
Omar S. Sakhawalkar (Business Economics Instructor)
- Carnegie Mellon University: BS Economics and Statistics
- Experience at JP Morgan, Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs
- 5+ years of Teaching Experience in High School and College
- Claremont Graduate University: M.S. Financial Engineering
- UC Irvine: B.A. Business Economics
- 2010 USAMO (USA Math Olympiad) Qualifier