FLEX Pathway: Health Sciences
Want to get a head start in the Health Sciences?
Through the strategic design of the Headstart course track and the inspired teaching of FLEX instructors, students gain early exposure to academic subjects and opportunities to engage with Health Science knowledge in real-world applications.
How It Works
- Get a head start on Health Sciences material vital for exams & contests such as the Science Olympiad, Brain Bee, AP Bio, Toronto Biology Competition, USABO
- Develop the foundation for knowledge retention: an essential tool for future academic and career success
- Gain a competitive advantage when applying with a Health Science background to future summer research programs, internships, and colleges
Courses Include: Anatomy, Physiology, Neuroscience, Biotechnology, and Bioinformatics
Meet The Health Sciences Team
Klaus Aichelen (FLEX Health Sciences)
- UC Berkeley: B.S. Molecular Environmental Biology
- Creator of FLEX’s Biology Olympiad program with 11+ years of experience in biology, chemistry, and physics
Michael Funaro (FLEX Health Sciences)
- UCLA: M.S. Biomedical Engineering
- University: B.S. Bioengineering