FLEX Pathway: Math & Computer Sciences
Problem-solving, introduction to various coding languages, competition math and science.
Classes include Introduction to Competition Math, Kangaroo Math, AMC 8, AMC 10, and more!
Through the strategic design of the FLEX HeadStart course track and the inspired teaching of FLEX instructors, students gain early exposure to academic subjects and opportunities to engage with Mathematics & Computer Science knowledge in real-world applications.
- Get a head start on mathematics and computer science material vital for exams & contests such as the AMC, ACSL, AP Math & CS, and Hackathons
- Develop the foundation for strategic logic and design skillsets: essential tools for future academic and career success
- Gain a competitive advantage when applying with a Math & CS background to future summer research programs, internships, and colleges
Courses Include: Scratch Programming, Exploring Problem Solving and Competition Math
Meet The STEM Team
- Stanford University: B.S. Mathematics & Electrical Engineering
- Stanford University Math Camp (SUMaC): Former admission officer, curriculum developer & instructor
- New York University: M.S. Computational Physics
- CalPoly University, Pomona: M.S. Applied Mathematics & Physical Chemistry
- CalPoly University, Pomona: B.S. Physics