FLEX Pathway: Math & Computer Sciences
Want to get a head start in Math & Computer Sciences?
Through the strategic design of the Headstart course track and the inspired teaching of FLEX instructors, students gain early exposure to academic subjects and opportunities to engage with Mathematics & Computer Science knowledge in real-world applications.
- Get a head start on mathematics and computer science material vital for exams & contests such as the AMC, ACSL, AP Math & CS, and Hackathons
- Develop the foundation for strategic logic and design skillsets: essential tools for future academic and career success
- Gain a competitive advantage when applying with a Math & CS background to future summer research programs, internships, and colleges
Courses Include: Scratch Programming, Exploring Problem Solving and Competition Math
Meet The STEM Team
Philip Vuong (FLEX Math & Computer Sciences)
- Stanford University: B.S. Mathematics & Electrical Engineering
- Stanford University Math Camp (SUMaC): Former admission officer, curriculum developer & instructor