FLEX Test Prep brings you a proven and continually updated curriculum.
Our curriculum is combined with regular diagnostic testing, and provided through customizable courses that minimize total time commitment.
FLEX’s proprietary test prep curriculum maximizes students’ scores in the most efficient way possible:
- FLEX instructors introduce concepts and strategies
- Students immediately reinforce their learning with in-session problems
- FLEX instructors give in-session assessments and homework assignments
- Students regularly take full-length diagnostic tests to evaluate progress and assess readiness
Our curriculum writers routinely sit in for standardized exams, continually updating and refining strategies based on real-time information from the test-makers.
Students’ diagnostic test results, along with information on students’ attendance, class participation, and performance on homework and quizzes are recorded in FLEX Gradebook and accessible online by parents.
All FLEX instructors are graduates of Top-50 colleges or universities.
- They are the top 1% scorers in their respective subjects.
- They regularly take the real SAT and ACT.
- They are are trained in FLEX test prep curriculum and classroom management methodologies.
- They are background checked and abide by our comprehensive student safety policy.